With a Private Pilot License (PPL) you will be able to fly friends and family anywhere you like and start your professional career as a pilot. Oklahoma City Flying Lessons has Private Pilot License Experts waiting to answer all of your questions. Getting your Private Pilot License in Oklahoma is easier than you may think!
As an FAA Licensed Private Pilot, you will truly have the freedom to fly as you like. Unlike a sport pilot, you have the privilege to fly anywhere you want and are not restricted to flying with a 10,000 foot ceiling. You will also have the freedom to fly at night and are not restricted to one passenger. Earning your Private Pilot License in Oklahoma City will give you the freedom to fly when and where you choose and you can bring along friends and family!
- Age - 17 years old and older.
- Education requirements - Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Flying time requirement - Minimum of 40 hours of flight training.
This training must include a minimum of:
20 hours of dual instruction including:
- 3 hours of cross-country flight to airports more than 50 miles away.
- 3 hours of instrument training and flying.
- 3 hours of night flying including a 100 nautical mile round trip and 10 night takeoffs and landings.
- 3 hours of instruction within 60 days prior to your practical test.
10 hours of solo flight including:
- 5 hours of cross-country flying including a 150 nautical mile round trip.
- 3 takeoffs and landing at an airfield with a control tower.
Obtaining your Private Pilot License in Oklahoma City has never been easier. Call Oklahoma City Flying Lessons today for FREE Information! You will be on your way to flying your own aircraft in no time.
Call Us Now!